CAREER SESSION - FREE INFO ON BECOMING AN AGENT
HOW AND WHY REAL ESTATE CAN BE A LUCRATIVE CAREER; IS IT FOR YOU?
The Career Seminar is a free introductory course about real estate careers.
* What does it take to be successful in real estate?
* The many ways to make money with your real estate license.
* What's a typical day like?
* How does a real estate agent find buyers and sellers to work with?
* How do you get paid?
* How much money you can make?
* What company should I go to work for?
* What qualifications do I need to sell real estate?
* What's the difference between a salesperson, broker, and an agent?
* Can I start part-time?
* Is there room for me?
* How to get licensed and all about the state testing process.
* What does all of this cost?
* How long does all of this take?
Presented by Michael Devlin, Productivity Coach, Keller Williams Realty; Real Estate Trainer, Devlin Real Estate School, DREclass.com
Over 20 years experience coaching and training real estate agents, at every career level - beginners to top agents. A master teacher, he also prepares people to pass the California real estate license exam and to successfully launch their new careers. And he's funny, too!